This a cross word puzzles with words in a ring. Place six 4-letter words diagonally and three 6-letter words along three rings. Clues are given for the 9 words.
You will print a puzzle and solve it on paper at your leisure. A word must be placed diagonally and in the rings according to the clues given.
- Load a dictionary of your choice from the five provided with this program: English1 to English5.
- Create a new puzzle
- Print the puzzle and its solution
- The puzzle has three rings and 6 diagonal lines
- Each ring has 6 letters and each diagonal has 4 letters
- Letters in the three ring words (7 to 9) can be